Login Redirect Pro redirects users to the page they were reading prior to logging in or logging out.
It detects if the login request points to the backend and can prevent login redirect loops (when the referring page is a login or register page).
It now features a setting page where you can select options to redirect users :
- Custom redirects for WordPress login and logout
- Custom redirects for WooCommerce register and login pages
- Custom redirects for all your user roles
- Additional settings to customize your login page
Released on January 4th 2020.
- New Performance improvements: multi-select options are now called with callable functions, which improves reactivity in the backend and only loads the dependencies on our plugin’s option page.
- New Plugin icon now displays on the update plugin page.
- Update Improved redirect to previous page logic to avoid redirect loops.
- Update Improved redirect logic when referer is empty.
- Update Plugin row links for Pro users.
- Update Carbon Fields SDK.
Released on January 2nd 2020.
- New Added localization and default POT file.
- New Updated all strings with our text-domain.
- New Added French translation.
- New Added WooCommerce support tags.
- New Added CSS style for the WooCommerce install message.
- New Added support and docs links to the plugins list page.
- Update Refactored CSS and JS files so that there is no more inline code.
- Update Removed duplicate function in favour of a namespace import.
- Update Freemius SDK.
Released on Dec 9th 2019.
- New Fonts are now loaded locally.
- New New options in the login customizer: custom logo upload, custom CSS for the login page.
- Update CSS styles.
- Update New set of icons and colours.
- Update Login customizer tab layout
Released on Dec 5th 2019.
- New Settings link on the plugins list page.
- New Font Awesome icons have been replaced with Line Awesome icons.
- Update readme description and links.
Released on Nov 29th 2019.
- New Added Pro activation logic when the free plugin is already installed
- New Updated readme file and plugin header
Released on Nov 17th 2019.
- New Complete plugin rewrite for modularity and efficiency
- New Brand-new settings page to configure your redirects
- New Clean login and logout URLs (no explicit redirect set in the URL)
- New More options for login and logout redirects
- New More options to customize the login page