Sky Login Redirect Premium redirects all users, specific users, or roles to the page they were reading prior to logging in or logging out or to a custom page. Features an awesome login page customizer.
It detects if the login request points to the backend and can prevent login redirect loops (when the referring page is a login or register page).
The settings page allow you to configure everything related to login in WordPress and WooCommerce:
- redirect users when they log in or log out: redirect users, redirect roles, custom redirects and redirects to the previous page
- customize the login page with a few clicks to match the colors and styles of your site with a great login customizer: background colors, background images, login logo
- set custom redirects for WooCommerce: register, login, lost password
- 8 redirection rules
Sky Login Redirect Business offers even more options:
- Drag and drop the login/logout widget
- Use the login/logout shortcode in your posts, pages and custom post types
- Add a login/logout link to the desired position in any (or all) of your menus
- 15 redirection rules
Sky Login Redirect Platinum goes even further:
- Personal Success Manager.
- Priority support
- Unlimited redirection rules
3.4.1 - 2021-01-24
- Fix - solve the double login issue when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory
- Fix - revert remove cookie path
3.4 - 2021-01-24
- New - option to enable modal login so that code and styles are only loaded if the option is enabled.
- Enhancement - more translated strings
- Enhancement - ensure session expiration is not modified if the option is not selected
- Enhancement - prevent WP version overlapping in the footer on the plugin's option page
- Enhancement - align paragraphs with toggles
- Enhancement - ensure all alignments are consistent
- Fix - iframe URL now using home_url()
- Fix - remove cookie path to make sure redirections work when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory
- Update - more compliant translations and POT file
Older versions changes can be found in the changelog
3.3 - 2020-12-18
- New - add admin notice
- New - introduce new sliders style
- New - add better looking icons to the admin page, with dual colors
- New - introduce Modal tab with a brand-new modal login customizer
- Enhancement - Shop tab : add all EDD options first and then all WooCommerce options, for consistency
- Enhancement - add close icon to the modal login form instead of (close) link
- Performance - ensure the modal's close button does not trigger a page refresh, and only closes the modal
- Performance - replace the font file with standalone SVG icons (this shaved 3.7 MB off the plugin)
- Fix - correct WooCommerce submit hover CSS not set
- Update - translations and POT file
3.2 - 2020-12-08
- New - option to set a custom login page
- New - nofollow and noindex option
- New - shortcode: embed a login form in your content
- New - shortcode: embed a modal login form
- New - brand-new WooCommerce login customizer
- Performance - unite functions under the same hook
- Enhancement - rename the "WooCommerce" tab to "Shop" as it now features Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) redirects
- Enhancement - reorganize the Blocks tab's content
- Enhancement - only check the Remember Me checkbox if it actually exists on the page
- Enhancement - Remember Me options are unified for WordPress, WooCommerce, and Easy Digital Downloads
- Enhancement - adjust select and number elements to be the same size as color controls
- Enhancement - improve logo height display to avoid the logo being cut off
- Enhancement - rename "prior page" to "previous page" for clarity and consistency
- Enhancement - add more space and reworded the plugin installed message
- Enhancement - add default value for the user session setting
- Enhancement - only display the rules message when needed
- Enhancement - additional URL escaping
- Enhancement - add missing classes to the Widgets tab paragraphs
- Remove - phased out WooCommerce password reset redirects
- Update - translations and POT file
3.1 - 2020-11-08
- New - add options to customize the login submit button: background color/hover, border color/width/radius, text color/hover, button width, button alignment
- New - reorganize customizer options into more convenient and ordered blocks of content
- New - add more translatable strings
- New - add screenshots
- Fix - ensure login logo's height is displayed fully
- Fix - if no rules have been created, redirect login and logout to the homepage. Rules should be added in when you set up the plugin.
- Enhancement - place customizer preview on top of the options
- Enhancement - remove extra dot in admin footer message
- Enhancement - call admin footer at a later stage
- Enhancement - modify additional plugins detection logic
- Enhancement - update translation files
- Update - CF SDK
3.0 - 2020-11-04
- New - major plugin rewrite, which brings a ton of new features to redirects
- New - add user redirects, role redirects, custom redirects or redirects to prior page
- New - add Navigation links color in the Login Customizer
- New - add Back to blog link color in the Login Customizer
- New - add Privacy page link color in the Login Customizer
- New - add option to check Remember Me checkbox by default on WooCommerce login page
- New - add option to hide Remember Me checkbox on WooCommerce login page
- New - show all options on the WooCommerce tab, instead of prompting to install WooCommerce only
- New - display message to add a menu first if none exists when setting the login/logout link to menus
- New - add custom cookie expiration time
- Performance - call CSS functions earlier, on
- Performance - call UX options at a later stage to reduce the plugin's footprint
- Performance - add many performance improvements in the redirect functions, as well as solve some edge-cases
- Enhancement - deprecate row links function in favor of filters
- Enhancement - display our updated icon in the WP Admin sidebar
- Enhancement - ensure emojis are not intercepted by WP emoji functions on our settings page
- Enhancement - remove heredoc blocks throughout the plugin
- Enhancement - add missing CSS declarations
- Enhancement - improve CSS alignments in the backend
- Enhancement - adjust readme.txt
- Enhancement - add more translation strings.
- Enhancement - Update French translation.
- Update - Freemius SDK
2.7.0 - 2020-08-08
- New - add sandboxed iframe for the login customizer.
- New - customizer CSS is now available in the free version.
- New - when custom URLs options are selected, URLs are compulsory.
- New -
/wp-adminredirection requests are now bypassed.
- New - add missing helper field descriptions.
- New - add widget tab.
- New - add security tab.
- Update - remove apostrophes from field descriptions.
- Update - correct typo in the custom logout redirect field label.
- Update - correct typo in the logo's CSS declaration.
- Update - reorganize tabs for consistency.
- Update - consolidate CSS styles.
- Update - default translation file.
- Update - Carbon Fields SDK.
- Update - Freemius SDK.
- Dev - bumped minimum WP version to WordPress 4.6
- Dev - bumped minimum WC version to WooCommerce 3.3
- Dev - tested with WooCommerce 4.4
- Dev - tested with WordPress 5.5
- New - a brand-new Business plan that offers even more options:
- New - add the option to set login redirects for specific users.
- New - add WooCommerce password reset redirect option.
- New - add a login widget.
- New - add a login-logout shortcode, that can be used in articles or widgets.
- New - add a login/logout link to any position in any of your menus.
- Feb 7th 2020
- New: define background color and background image for the login page (Pro).
- New: define background color and background image for the login form (Pro).
- New: define label color for the login form labels (Pro).
- New: the visibility of the Remember Me checkbox can now be toggled (Pro).
- New: pro label for the options belonging to the Pro version.
- Updated: default WooCommerce redirects added in. This solves a possible white screen in some configurations.
- Updated: logo toggles have been moved down to the Extra Login section for consistency.
- Updated: new style for the Upgrade button.
- Updated: earlier action for the Remember Me option.
- Updated: localization called later.
- Updated: default translation file.
- Updated: French translation.
- Updated: Carbon Fields SDK.
- Jan 4th 2020
- New: Performance improvements: multi-select options are now called with callable functions, which improves reactivity in the backend and only loads the dependencies on our plugin's option page.
- New: plugin icon now displays on the update plugin page.
- Updated: improved redirect to previous page logic to avoid redirect loops.
- Updated: improved redirect logic when referer is empty (Pro).
- Updated: plugin row links for Pro users.
- Updated: Carbon Fields SDK.
- Jan 2nd 2020
- New: Added localization and default POT file.
- New: Updated all strings with our text-domain.
- New: Added French translation.
- New: Added WooCommerce support tags.
- New: Added CSS style for the WooCommerce install message.
- New: Added support and docs links to the plugins list page.
- Updated: refactored CSS and JS files so that there is no more inline code.
- Updated: removed duplicate function in favor of a namespace import.
- Updated: Freemius SDK.
- Dec 9th 2019
- New: fonts are now loaded locally.
- New: new options in the login customizer.
- Updated: CSS styles.
- Updated: new set of icons.
- Updated: login customizer tab.
- Dec 5th 2019
- New: Settings link on the plugins list page.
- New: Font Awesome icons have been replaced with Line Awesome icons.
- Updated: readme description and links.
- Nov 29th 2019
- New: added Pro activation logic when the free plugin is already installed
- New: updated readme file
- Nov 17th 2019
- Complete plugin rewrite for modularity and efficiency
- New: brand-new settings page to configure your redirects
- New: clean login and logout URLs (no explicit redirect set in the URL)
- New: more options for login and logout redirects
- New: more options to customize the login page
- Dec 15th 2015
- Tweak: now using esc_url_raw() instead of esc_url() (thanks Bill Catherall for reporting)
- Dec 14th 2015
- Tweak: set priority for login_redirect filter
- Tweak: use add_query_arg() in custom logout function for consistency
- June 15th 2015
- Fix for the "undefined variable" (thanks nina9702 for reporting)
- Tweak: streamlined the referrer function
- April 24th 2015
- Added: additional string escaping.
- April 21st 2015
- Added: use of esc_url() to sanitize the output of add_query_arg() and improve security.
- Added: additional logo sizes.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- December 22nd 2014
- Added : plugin logo.
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- May 30th 2014
- Added : links to the login page are now cleaner (no args in URI, except for admin pages).
- Added : new function so that logging out sends you back to the homepage.
- Added : more inline documentation.
- Added : plugin banner.
- Changed : refactored and cleaned up code.
- Changed : reference to wp-register.php changed to wp-signup.php
- Confirmed compatibility with WordPress 3.9
- New check : attempt to redirect to the referring page even if $redirect_to wasn't explicitly set.
- Fixed a regression (thanks Sharonq for reporting).
- Plugin partially rewritten.
- New check with is_ssl().
- Fix for the login loop that occured when using the password recovery and when logging straight from the login page (thanks zkagen and salatfresser for reporting).
- Ditch the use of HTTP_HOST for home_url().
- Added code to check if $redirect_to is set and make it take precedence.
- Changed plugin URL to its home page.
- Initial release.